1491787 consultancy report - syria
World Vision , Amman, Jordan
World Vision is one of the world’s leading humanitarian development and advocacy organization and operates in nearly 100 countries worldwide.
World Vision (WV) is inviting potential consultation firms, which are all strong and highly regarded within the industry to participate in providing the service of Assessing Alternative Care for Children in northwest Syria Consultancy Service.
Interested suppliers are expected to submit full financial proposal based on the TOR in the attachments along with confirmation of the deliverable and clear timeline.
The consultancy is needed for 15 working days as per the TOR.
All the needed details, instructions and policies are attached in the link in the (How to apply area).
· EVALUATION CRITERIA
· University degree in social science, political science, development or related discipline would be desirable.
· At least 5 years experience in child protection and/or policy analysis
· Middle East advocacy and policy work experience, preferred
· Excellent writing and research skills with demonstrable experience
· Ability to work independently with a diverse range of stakeholders
· Demonstrated ability to meet deadlines and work under pressure.
· Fluent or native English, preferred.
· Ability to be flexible and respond to changes to text as part of the review and feedback process;
· Strong interpersonal skills, able toc ommunicate and work with a wide range of skill sets (including communications)
· Participate effectively in team-based, information sharing groups, collaborating and cooperating effectively with others;
· Results oriented.
The expert will be evaluated against a combination of technical and financial criteria (combined scoring method). The maximum score is100% out of which technical criteria equal 70% and financial criteria equals 30%. The technical evaluation will include the following:
**Pre-qualification requirement in the offer are as below :
Business registration/incorporation, business license
Tax registration, tax clearance certificates
Information on ownership structure (Name of directors of the company / Owner)
Last two years of audited financial statements
References from previous customers
Self-declaration of no legal disputes that ended in Court in the past three years
Sign Conflict of Interest disclosure
Sign statement that the bidder would be open to back ground checks including watch dog screening
Sign Supplier Code of Conduct
Sign WV’s Safeguarding Policy
Sign Anti-Corruption Policy
-Subject of the email must be exactly in the following format : 1491787 consultancy report - syria
-Offers to be sent in two proposals : 1- Financial proposal 2- Technical proposal.
-Interested suppliers should submit their technical and financial proposals to the following emails firstname.lastname@example.org and Radwan_alqudah@wvi.org before the end of 29th of Dec 2020.
-For any clarification please send to : email@example.com and Radwan_alqudah@wvi.org not later than 28th of Dec 2020