Admin Assistant -Hargeisa Guesthouse
Save the Children , Hiran, Somalia
Role Purpose:** The Admin Assistant - Hargeisa Guesthouse will assist the Administration Officer in managing the guesthouse operations and permeant residence and guest relationship. The guesthouse assistant is the primary interface with residence and guests who will stay in SCI Hargeisa guesthouse.
Contract Duration: 12 Months
Qualifications and Experience
- Degree in Hospitality or High school diploma and some college required
- Experience or interest in hospitality management
- Excellent interpersonal and communications skills are required
- Ability to meet people easily and relate to them in an open, compassionate manner.
- Ability to analyze and interpret guest needs and offer appropriate solutions
- Demonstrated swiftness to shift direction in response to changing work situations is critical
- Ability with Microsoft Office Outlook, Word, and Excel is required
- High level of integrity and ability to work as part of a professional team
Please apply in English saving your CV and covering letter as a single document, including your salary expectations for this role. To see a full a job description, please visit our website at
We need to keep children safe so our selection process reflects our commitment to the protection of children from abuse. Employment is subject to our Child protection standards including background checks and adherence to our Child Safeguarding Policy
Save the Children is an equal opportunity employer and seeks to employ and assign the best.