Watershed Organisation Trust,Pune, Maharashtra, India
Organization: Watershed Organisation Trust
Apply By: No Deadline
Graduate or masters in communications, journalism, graphic design, marketing or related field.
• The Communications team is responsible for the development and execution of all web-based and print communications
• The Communications manager will lead a 4-5 member Communications team, including 2 for content generation and website and 2 for A/V tasks
• Key tasks of the team includes managing the website, social media platforms, annual report, newsletter, quarterly magazine, developing A/V products for multiple platforms
• Proactively increase coverage and understanding of WOTR’s work in India and globally through multiple communications channels
• Innovate ways to increase social media engagement, targeted e-communications to mailing list and other platforms, use of analytics to monitor outreach activities.
• Provide design input on all print and digital publications for the organization and collaborate with in-house / external designer
• Provide input on video content being developed for social media channels.
• Collect and organize relevant news and case-studies, resources, and interviews to be used for marketing, fundraising and media purposes.
• Report to the Executive Director/ representative and perform additional tasks to support the effective operation of a non-profit organization as needed.
Interested candidates can send their resumes to firstname.lastname@example.org with a subject Application for the position of Communication Manager
Pls put the reff. in mail body : GetNgoJobs.org