Data Management - Intern
CIP , Nairobi, Kenya
The International Potato Center (CIP) is seeking a highly talented Data Management – Intern.
The Position: The Data Management intern will provide support to the Senior Regional Knowledge Management Associate.
- Update the sweetpotato DVM database for all countries in SSA as captured on the knowledge portal and dashboard.
- Update the online sweetpotato catalogue.
- Update released varieties information on the sweetpotato dashboard.
- Supporting the rollout of the Online Germplasm Tracking Database at KEPHIS.
- Any other information management roles as may be assigned by the supervisor.
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Information Technology, or any other relevant degree.
- Currently in the final year of study or fresh graduates with significant web programming experience.
- Knowledge of web programming and relational database management.
- Excellent knowledge of web programing and content management applications; PHP / MySQL; OpenCart 3.x; Drupal 8.
- Advanced level in written and spoken English.
- Fluent in Kiswahili.
What are the conditions?
The position is an internship position limited to Kenya nationals and permanent residents only. The internship will be for a period of