VSO , London, United Kingdom
At VSO, we place a high value on transparency, collaboration, inquisitiveness and strong communication. We promote equal opportunities and value a diverse workforce.
You will be an inquisitive, pragmatic and knowledgeable customer database expert with experience of using Raiser’s Edge. You will have strong communication skills, and be used to dealing with other teams within your organisation, especially IT and fundraising / comms teams. A background in the charity sector and knowledge of BlueVenn would be useful, but can be replaced by a serious thirst for learning.
In return for your enthusiasm, energy and time, we offer flexible working policies, working from home days, generous annual leave, and opportunities for professional development, including a range of online self-study modules, coaching and workshops.
We also offer:
- A friendly and supportive office environment
- Competitive pension with Scottish Widows
- Cycle to work scheme in the UK
- Free parking in the UK
- Lockers and shower facilities in the UK
- Free lunch time activities
- Employee Assistance Programme offering free, confidential support and guidance on a wide range of topics from money matters to legal issues, as well as counselling and a helpline.
Unfortunately we are unable to provide sponsorship for this position, so please ensure you have the right to work in the UK before you apply.