Dynamics 365 CRM Developer
Palladium , Balgowlah, Australia
Dynamics 365 CRM Developer
Palladium is a global leader in the design, development and delivery of Positive Impact - the intentional creation of enduring social and economic value. We work with foundations, investors, governments, corporations, communities and civil society to formulate strategies and implement solutions that generate lasting social, environmental and financial benefits.
For the past 50 years, we have been making Positive Impact possible. With a team of more than 2,500 employees operating in 90 plus countries and a global network of more than 35,000 technical experts, Palladium has improved - and is committed to continuing to improve - economies, societies and most importantly, people's lives.
Palladium is a child-safe organisation, and screens applicants for suitability to work with children. We also provide equal empl oyment to all participants and employees without regard to race, color, religion, gender, age, disability, sexual orientation, veteran or marital status.
Project Overview and Role:
The Dynamics 365 CRM Developer will work with the MIS Manager on the ongoing maintenance, enhancement and customisation of the Pacific Labour Facility’s instance of Microsoft Dynamics 365 CRM.
The PLF has customised and deployed Dynamics 365 CRM (Customer Engagement package) as part of its broader Management Information System (MIS) technology transformation program. This role will initially work alongside the existing contractor that is performing ongoing enhancements and customisations and will have the opportunity to transfer knowledge over that period.
Following this, the PLF Dynamics 365 CRM Developer will work as the key developer for day-to-day maintenance and enhancements but also in keeping the platfor m and its customised components fit-for-purpose as the PLF grows, processes evolve, and its work scope expands.
Primary Duties and Responsibilities:
Under the direction of the MIS Manager the Dynamics 365 CRM Developer will:
- * Take complete ownership, end-to-end, of the PLF Dynamics 365 environments
- * Create, update and deploy customisations and third-party add-ons
- * Create custom modules, workflows and business process flows
- * Manage releases across dev, staging and production environments
- * Build and configure CRM forms, views, dashboards and workflows
- * Design, write and deploy reports using SSRS
- * Maintain platform documentation and data dictionary
- * Engage with the monitoring and evaluation team to assist in creating data models for use in PowerBI
- * Implement and maintain data import and export scripting
- * Manage permissions, roles and data privacy in the context of the CRM’s users
- * Setup, customise and maintain Power Portals for external users including design and implementation of a professional and effective user interface and experience
- * Create and manage integrations to exchange data with third party APIs
Required Qualifications: You will possess the following qualifications and experience:
- * At least ten years experience working with Microsoft Dynamics 365 CRM (primarily online/cloud)
- * Experience working with integrations such as Azure AD, Office 365 Exchange, Sharepoint and PowerBI
- * Experience establishing and managing external-facing Power Portals
- * Proven Experience in hands-on data migration into CRM
- * Demonstrated experience in Version Control
- * Experience managing data integrations in and out of Common Data Service
- * Experience writing and publishing reports in SSRS
- * Excellent organisational and project management skills: ability to coordinate multiple stakeholders and different activities at the same time, meet deadlines;
- * Excellent communication skills, including the ability to communicate with diverse and non-technical stakeholders;
- * Demonstrated ability to work under pressure and manage competing priorities and timelines.
You must have valid Australian work rights to be considered for this - visa sponsorship is not available for this position.
This is a Brisbane based role. Candidates who are willing to relocate for the position must do so at their own expense as no relocation package is available.
Applications will be assessed and interviews arranged with suitable candidates on an ongoing basis.