FCF|REACT Annual Partner Survey & Key Informant Interviews
Save the Children, Phnum Penh, Cambodia
The objective of the consultancy:
The objective of this consultancy will be to administer and analyze the results of the partner survey; identifying trends, improvements and regressions in comparison to the results of the previous two partner surveys. These findings will then be further explored through key informant interviews with funded and non-funded partner staff, as well as with representatives from MoSVY and DoSVY, and recommendations made on improvements to the implementation of the FCF|REACT initiative and the functioning of the support mechanisms, approaches and systems that underlie it.
The consultant(s) will work in close collaboration with Save the Children and the FCF|REACT Knowledge Sharing Group to analyse and report on the results of the partner survey, and then define key informant interview questions, conduct the interviews and report on the findings. The findings from both the partner survey and the key informant interviews will be used by Save the Children to improve the effectiveness of the FCF|REACT initiative.
- University degree in a relevant field
- Experience in conducting surveys and doing comparative analysis
- Experience in conducting qualitative studies/ assessments, particularly through key informant interviews
- Excellent interpersonal skills and experience working with a range of stakeholders of various sizes and interest areas
- Strong analytical, synthesis, and writing skills
- Ability to work effectively with teams and independently as appropriate
- Fluency in spoken and written Khmer and English
- Previous exposure to and experience of Family Care First | REACT/ Save the Children highly regarded
The Consultancy Period: December 2020 – February 2021
We employ approximately 25,000 people across the globe and work on the ground in over 100 countries to help children affected by crises, or those that need better healthcare, education and child protection. We also campaign and advocate at the highest levels to realise the right of children and to ensure their voices are heard.
We are working towards three breakthroughs in how the world treats children by 2030:
- No child dies from preventable causes before their 5th birthday
- All children learn from a quality basic education and that,
- Violence against children is no longer tolerated
We know that great people make a great organization, and that our employees play a crucial role in helping us achieve our ambitions for children. We value our people and offer a meaningful and rewarding career, along with a collaborative and inclusive workplace where ambition, creativity, and integrity are highly valued.