Financial Reporting Analyst
UNOPS , Copenhagen, Denmark
Female candidates are strongly encouraged to apply.
Summary of key responsibilities:
- Corporate financial statements and audit
- Financial oversight and monitoring
- Capacity building / system improvement
You may find more information at
- Advanced university degree (Master’s degree or equivalent) in finance, accounting, and business administration is required.
- A first-level university degree in combination with additional 2 years of qualifying experience may be accepted in lieu of the advances university degree.
- Professional certification in accounting (CA, CPA, ACCA, ACA, CIMA, etc.), audit (CIA) or equivalent desirable and considered an asset.
- A thorough knowledge of International Public Sector Accounting Standards (IPSAS) or International Financial Reporting Standards (IFRS) is considered an asset.
Minimum 2 years of relevant working experience within an international environment in the areas of audit, accounting and/or financial reporting.
Experience within the UN system and UNOPS Financial Reporting is an advantage.
A thorough knowledge of International Public Sector Accounting Standards (IPSAS) or International Financial Reporting Standards (IFRS) is considered an asset.
Knowledge of, and experience with Google Workspace (Docs, Slides and Sheets) is an asset.
- Full working knowledge of English.
- Knowledge of another official UN language is an asset.