Full Time Teacher
Vidya & Child, Uttar Pradesh, India
Organization: Vidya & Child
Full Time Job : 8:30 AM to 5:30 PM (Monday to Saturday)
Key responsibilities –
Vidya & Child believes in ensuring that the maximum time that a teacher has is spent with the child. In listening to them, knowing and understanding them and involving and engaging them as much as possible.
Vidya & Child is a process driven organization which focuses on ‘How’ any work is done and not ‘What’ is achieved.
Direct Work with Children & Parents through –
· Class room Interaction through Teaching Academics, Teaching Life Skills, Class Activity Period, Mentoring Period, Games and Library Period, Special Assemblies and more
(Role as a Teacher)
· Parent Interaction – Home Visits, PTM’s – Individual, Small group and Large Group, Parent Events, Community Interactions.
(Role as a Community Outreach Member)
Documentation through –
· Child profiling records
· Child-wise Inputs for tracking,
· Copy Correction,
· Attendance Taking
Role as a Teacher
· Teaching subjects as required as per the class allotted and constantly being aware of the different learning levels of the child. (may or may not be identified)
· Focus on activity based learning, conceptual learning, strengthening of basic concepts.
· Tracking of progress of the child on a weekly, monthly, quarterly basis
· Focus on basic skills of Listening, Speaking, Reading and Writing in that order through reading and library activities for language development.
· Conducting academic workshops for the allotted subjects.
· Conducting intermittent assessments through worksheet based assessments, orals and written assessments for understanding what our teaching has been able to achieve and what further needs to be done.
· Managing the stock of academic material (including digital content as and when required)
· Attending trainings and conducting trainings