Head of Project Management Office (PMO)
UNOPS , South Sudan
Female candidates are strongly encouraged to apply.
Summary of key responsibilities:
Development and planning
Set-up and closure
Monitoring and reporting
Knowledge management and innovation
You may find more information at
PhD or Master’s Degree in Project Management, Monitoring and Evaluation, Business Administration, International Relations or related is required, OR,
Bachelor’s Degree in Project Management, Monitoring and Evaluation, Business Administration, International Relations, or related discipline with additional 2 years of relevant experience may be accepted in lieu of a PhD or Master’s degree.
PRINCE2 Practitioner Certification is highly desirable.
MSP certification (Foundation and/or Practitioner) is an advantage.
- A minimum of 5 years of relevant work experience in the field of Project Management is required;
- Previous experience of working within a PMO environment is an advantage;
- Detailed knowledge of UNOPS’ project management tools, UNOPS financial and procurement rules and regulations, and financial management tools, is an asset;
- Strong experience with data analysis, management reporting and project management tools and information management systems is an asset.
- Full working knowledge of English is essential.