Head of Support Services
UNOPS , Mexico
Female candidates are strongly encouraged to apply.
Summary of key responsibilities:
- Operational leadership, advisory and technical support
- Project planning and coordination support
- Financial and compliance management
- Human resource management
- Security, information technology and administration
- Knowledge management and innovation
You may find more information at
- A Master’s degree is required.
- A combination of Bachelor’s degree with an additional 2 years of relevant work experience may be accepted in lieu of the education requirements outlined above.
- A minimum of 10 years of progressively responsible experience covering at least two of the following operations functions: Procurement, Finance, Logistics/ Asset Management and Human Resources. Knowledge of the other functions is desirable.
- A minimum of 3 years of international leadership experience, including a proven track record managing diverse teams and operational systems is required.
- Some experience in UN system organizations preferably in a developing country is desirable.
- Fluent Spanish is required.
- Good working level English is required (minimum at an intermediate level).