HR Mitr (Centre Facilitator)
Vidya & Child, Uttar Pradesh, India
Job Location: Sector 49, Noida
Job Timings: Full time job – 9:30 AM to 6.00 PM (Monday to Saturday) ·
Understanding of the organization, its philosophy, its culture, its history, its vision and above all its people is the key to this role.
· Believing that people are key to our existence and they need to be taken care of with mutual respect and gratefulness for the work they do for the organization above all else.
· A thorough understanding of the HR Policy of the organization and the thought behind each point to be appreciated and understood from an organizations point of view so that it can be explained to each employee accordingly. This would include -
o Holiday list
o Conveyance Policy
o Leave Rules
o Salary related Concerns
o Exit Policy
· The person will be responsible for ensuring compliance of and addressing all HR Policy related work with teachers to ensure that teachers are well settled and understood and explained the thought behind each of the HR Policy and its implementation requirements.
· Ensuring that all transaction is completed for each staff from joining the organization to employees leaving the organization.
· To be the buddy for the employee as soon as the employee has been finalized for recruitment.
· Understand the day to day working challenges faced by the staff and see how best they can be handled/addressed by co-ordinating and communicating with concerned teams/individuals.
Experience & Skills Require
· At least 5 years of similar work experience in a school set-up/education sector is essential.
· Excellent interpersonal skills with the ability to communicate with people from a broad range of backgrounds.
· Good Communication skills in spoken and written.
· Computer proficiency in word processing, spreadsheets, data bases, email is an essential requirement.
• Analytical and methodical approach with excellent planning and monitoring skills
· Ability to work both independently and as part of a team to achieve goals.
· Ability and willingness to review and improvise one’s own work and learn more effective ways to improve efficiency.
· Comfortable in working within the constraints of the NGO sector