Human Resources Associate
UN Children's Fund, New York, United States
UNICEF works in some of the world’s toughest places, to reach the world’s most disadvantaged children. To save their lives. To defend their rights. To help them fulfill their potential.
And we never give up.
For every child, a Commitment
Under the direct supervision and guidance of the HR Specialist (Planning, Monitoring, Reporting and Analytics), the Human Resources Associate provides administrative, procedural and operational support and assistance to ensure recruitment data integrity and creation of recruitment data report as well as an efficient support to end users on recruitment data related matters, and data analytics and reporting in general. This includes:
- Provide support to data analytics and reporting for the Division of Human Resources at NYHQ and support in maintaining the integrity of recruitment data. Collaborate with ICTD colleagues to download TMS exported recruitment data on a monthly basis.
- Perform cleaning up of the recruitment data and upload cleaned up data on SharePoint by region on a monthly basis. Draft messages to be sent out to OneHR community.
- Facilitate the clean-up and validation of the TMS SharePoint, which contains recruitment data by region.
- Based on HR data, create customizable dashboards and actionable data visualizations that help find insights among multiple datasets from different sources, identify patterns and trends and identify potential risks.
- Prepare specific reports based on requests from Senior Management and other stakeholders.
- Maintain the Recruitment Data page on TMS Portal and grant permission to staff to manage regional lists.
- Maintain Recruitment Dashboard on TMS Portal (by using Power BI). Creation (data cleanup, formatting and design) of the quarterly Recruitment data report using InDesign and Power BI.
- Creation of Recruitment Data Dashboard (Power BI), as well as monthly updates to the data and addition of features as requested by management.
- Identify data issues in the Talent Management system (TMS) including gap analysis of missing recruitment data, as well as continuous tracking and liaising with RO/COs
- Troubleshoot issues in the TMS – SharePoint – VISION integration along with ICTD and the TMS team.
- Liaise with FRG/ICTD on recruitment data for usage in InSight on a monthly basis.
To qualify as an advocate for every child you will have…
- Completion of Secondary education, preferably supplemented by technical or university courses.
- A minimum of 6 years of progressively responsible administrative or clerical work experience required.
- Experience in human resource management and/or data analytics required.
- Experience with the United Nations or International Institutions or NGOs is an asset.
- Prior experience in delivering and/or supporting training (capacity building) activities is an asset
- Knowledge of Advanced (Microsoft) Excel, InDesign, and Power BI is desirable.
- Having passed the GGST Exam (Global General Service Test) or UN ASAT in English is an asset.
- Non-US candidates must be in possession of a US G4 visa or be a US permanent resident/citizen.
- Fluency in English is required. Knowledge of another official UN language (Arabic, Chinese, French, Russian or Spanish) is an asset.
For every Child, you demonstrate…
UNICEF’s core values of Care, Respective, Integrity, Trust and Accountability.