Human Resources Intern
Save the Children , Dakar, Senegal
The Regional HR team is a part of Save the Children's Eastern and Southern Africa Regional Office. The HR intern will provide administrative support to the to the Regional HR team across the full range of HR processes within the candidate and employee lifecycle.
- Bachelor's degree /Diploma/Higher Diploma in HR or Business administration or equivalent
Experience And Skills
- Previous experience of working in a HR administrative role, including the administration of recruitment and on boarding processes is required.
- Excellent computer skills especially in MS Excel spreadsheets and MS Word
- High level of integrity/confidentiality and ability to work as part of a professional team
- Excellent communication skills
- Proven ability to handle challenging workload
- Cross-cultural experience, understanding and sensitivity
- Excellent interpersonal and written and oral communication skills
- Good knowledge of English and French (Written and spoken)
- Commitment to Save the Children values.
Contract length: 03 months
Work location: Dakar
We employ approximately 25,000 people across the globe and work on the ground in over 100 countries to help children affected by crises, or those that need better healthcare, education and child protection. We also campaign and advocate at the highest levels to realise the right of children and to ensure their voices are heard.
We are working towards three breakthroughs in how the world treats children by 2030:
- No child dies from preventable causes before their 5th birthday
- All children learn from a quality basic education and that,
- Violence against children is no longer tolerated
We know that great people make a great organization, and that our employees play a crucial role in helping us achieve our ambitions for children. We value our people and offer a meaningful and rewarding career, along with a collaborative and inclusive workplace where ambition, creativity, and integrity are highly valued.
Please apply using a cover letter and up-to-date CV as a single document. Please also include details of your current remuneration and salary expectations.
We need to keep children safe so our selection process reflects our commitment to the protection of children from abuse.
Female candidates are strongly encouraged to apply
Applicants are advised that Save the Children International does not require any payment or expense during the entire recruitment process. Any request in this direction should be immediately reported as contrary to the values and practices of our organization.