Information Management Assistant (Data Capturer)
Save the Children , Zambia
Job Advert: Information Management Assistant (Data Capturer)
The Information Management Assistant will support in acquiring and updating the supplier information as part of preparedness for the Source to Pay project going live for Save the Children Zimbabwe Country Office.
Contract Duration: 3 months
Qualifications, Skills and Experience
- Bachelor's Degree in Purchasing and Supply, Statistics, Accounting or relevant degree
- Solid knowledge and experience of planning work and engagement skills
- Knowledge of supplier management and interpersonal skills and a strong ability to hold suppliers accountable to deliver on their responsibilities
- Familiarity with the local and regional supplier markets
- Willingness to undertake field travel as required and work in difficult environments according to travel environments.
- Excellent interpersonal, communication and presentation skills and commitment to capacity building of staff, with proven skills as a trainer/facilitator and mentor
- Ability to be self-sufficient and resourceful
- Ability to forge excellent relationships with children and adults
- Ability to work as part of field team and successfully join up work with partner staffs
We employ approximately 25,000 people across the globe and work on the ground in over 100 countries to help children affected by crises, or those that need better healthcare, education and child protection. We also campaign and advocate at the highest levels to realise the right of children and to ensure their voices are heard.
We are working towards three breakthroughs in how the world treats children by 2030:
- No child dies from preventable causes before their 5th birthday
- All children learn from a quality basic education and that,
- Violence against children is no longer tolerated
To apply, follow the link below, attach a copy of your CV and cover letter with your application, and include details of your current remuneration and salary expectations.
Application Deadline - 14 December 2020.
N.B: This is an emergency deployment therefore applicants will be on rolling basis as they come, as such the advert may close if a suitable candidate is found before the due date.
We need to keep children safe so our selection process, which includes rigorous background checks, reflects our commitment to the protection of children from abuse.
*All employees are expected to carry out their duties in accordance with our global anti-harassment policy**. Save the Children is an equal employment employer, therefore, female applicants are encouraged to apply.***