Information Management Assistant
ACTED , Syria
Key Expected Tasks:
• Maintain the database files and make sure that contain harmonized data.
• Design data collection tools and do data entry processes as request.
· Manage all incoming data from projects.
· Ensure appropriate archiving of all paper data collection forms, in collaboration with all AME staff.
· Cleaning and analyzing the quantitative data
· Manage the storage of all types of data
· Manage the beneficiaries’ database
· Design data collection tools.
· Make follow-up of data collection process from various beneficiaries and stakeholders in monitoring and evaluation operation
· Ensure regular updating to Database, prepare activities and progress reports
· Establish and maintain an up-to-date repository file for project activities.
· Ensure efficient and timely circulation of information to IMO, regular.
· Perform any other duties as required.
Required Knowledge and Experience:
● 2 years’ experience matching the above-mentioned duties and responsibilities.
● Excellent skills in Microsoft Office, Excel, Word, Access.
● Degree in relevant field (computer engineer, information management…etc.).
● English: B1 – intermediate
● Excellent proficiency with data collection tools such as KOBO, ODK and iForm.
● Ability to analyze databases resulting from surveys.