Leonard Cheshire , Lakshadweep, India
Flexible location - Worldwide
Innovation Consultant to lead the strategic development and operational delivery of Leonard Cheshire’s programmes for fostering innovation in the disability sector.
We are looking for an Innovation Consultant to lead the design of Leonard Cheshire’s Research and Innovation Lab which seeks to catalyse innovation for disability inclusion in low and middle-income countries.
The initial focus of the Lab will be on access to employment for persons with disabilities, with a view to then extending to other thematic areas in line with Leonard Cheshire’s strategic priorities like for example inclusive education.
The consultant will also incorporate thought leadership, engaging with a diverse group of stakeholders to ensure our thinking and innovation is relevant and cutting edge.
- Lead on the creation of an effective innovation programme within LC with a focus on our international work.
- Develop and deliver relevant and appropriate approaches, methods, and tools to foster ideation and bring new ideas from conception to completion.
- Develop and deliver resources for innovation management, and ensure capacity building of LC teams in innovation, including facilitation of in-person workshops and online learning experiences.
- Lead on the strategic design and development of LC’s new Research & Innovation Lab.
- Lead on the development of tools, guidance, and other resources to support the development of innovation in the disability sector.
In your Expression of Interest including the following:
- Your CV including track-record of recent projects
- Your experience of delivering work similar to this scope or focus
- Contact details of two references
- Daily rate for the consultancy.