International Operations Administrator
Food for the Hungry, United States
The International Operations Administrator (IO Admin) supports the Chief International Operations Officer (CIOO), the Deputy Director of International Operations (DDIO), and functional areas of International Operations. The responsibilities include providing key administrative support, organizing meetings and events, compiling reports and presentations, managing projects, and assisting with other duties / projects as assigned. This position reports directly and functionally to the CIOO.
- Provide support for the International Operations Team reporting to the CIOO (30%).
- Provide key administrative support to the CIOO and DDIO (65%).
- Professional Development (5% of time).
A resume and an application are required to apply for this position. This position will close to applications on May 27, 2019. For a complete version of the job description, qualifications, and to apply, access our Career page
FH benefits include (for USA):
- Health insurance, 100% company paid for employees
- Paid holidays, vacation, & sick leave
- 401(k), after one year of service with a discretionary match up to 4%
- Public transportation subsidy for non-virtual employees
- Professional development and continuing education opportunities
Values, Vision, and Purpose
At Food for the Hungry, we operate under a set of guiding principles we call “The Heartbeat.” This includes our Values, Vision, and Purpose, which serve as the explanation of who we are and how we work as an organization. Together we follow God’s call responding to human suffering and graduating communities from extreme poverty.