ITB# 1404158 GAC Third Party Monitoring
World Vision , Irbid, Jordan
World Vision is one of the world’s leading humanitarian development and advocacy organization and operates in nearly 100 countries worldwide.
World Vision (WV) is inviting potential consultation firms, which are all strong and highly regarded within the industry to participate in providing the service of Third Party Monitoring Consultancy Service – in Idlib.
Interested suppliers are expected to submit full financial proposal based on the TOR in the attachments along with confirmation of the deliverable and clear timeline.
All the needed details, instructions and policies are attached in the link in the (How to apply area).
The technical evaluation will be based on the proposal, as below :
- Educational and Technical Background as requested: 10%
- Extensive experience in conducting similar monitoring and evaluation exercises and proven knowledge and expertise, in relevant sectors for similar donors, including health and protection programming in North-West Syria or similar fragile contexts: 30%
- Ability to quickly mobilise a qualified data collection team in specified locations (10%)
- Overall methodology: 35%
- Robust quality assurance mechanisms and proven experience in quantitative and qualitative analysis and producing -high quality reports: 10%
- Fluency in English: 5%.
- Pre-qualification requirement in the offer are as below :
- Business registration/incorporation, business license
- Tax registration, tax clearance certificates
- Information on ownership structure (Name of directors of the company / Owner)
- Last two years of audited financial statements
- References from previous customers
- Self-declaration of no legal disputes that ended in Court in the past three years
- Sign Conflict of Interest disclosure
- Sign statement that the bidder would be open to back ground checks including watch dog screening
- Sign Supplier Code of Conduct
- Sign WV’s Safeguarding Policy
- Sign Anti-Corruption Policy