Marketing Campaign Strategist
Food for the Hungry, United States
The Marketing Campaign Strategist is responsible for helping to develop and execute Food for the Hungry’s digital strategy. This individual will work closely with leadership to coordinate and launch online campaigns, taking communications to the next level. This driven and passionate person will also conduct research for new digital marketing opportunities and work with leadership to implement those initiatives. The main goal of this role is to maximize revenue, increase new leads and increase donor retention and satisfaction.
- Develop, implement and optimize digital campaigns (60% of time).
- Research new fundraising campaign opportunities (25% of time).
- Assist, coordinate and advise in other marketing and fundraising activities as needed (10% of time).
A resume and an application are required to apply for this position. This position will close to applications on May 23, 2019. For a complete version of the job description, qualifications, and to apply, access our Career page
- FH benefits include (for USA):
- Health insurance, 100% company paid for employees
- Paid holidays, vacation, & sick leave
- 401(k), after one year of service with a discretionary match up to 4%
- Public transportation subsidy for non-virtual employees
- Professional development and continuing education opportunities
Values, Vision, and Purpose
At Food for the Hungry, we operate under a set of guiding principles we call “The Heartbeat.” This includes our Values, Vision, and Purpose, which serve as the explanation of who we are and how we work as an organization. Together we follow God’s call responding to human suffering and graduating communities from extreme poverty