Indira Gandhi Computer Shaksharta Mission DDU-GKY Projects:, Delhi, India
Requirement for DDU-GKY Projects:
PIA Name: - Indira Gandhi Computer Shaksharta Mission .
Job Location: Greater Noida
Joining: Immediate after lockdown.
Salary: Negotiable. As per industry standards.
1. Q Manager - Graduate/PG with minimum 3 to 4year work experience in Quality management for vocational skilling program candidates.
2.MIS Head - Computer Diploma, B.Sc. IT, BCA, MCA, B. Tech. Previous experience in DDU-GKY MIS handling is must.
3. Project Officer: Graduate/PG with minimum 2-3 year work experience in DDU-GKY project operation For vocational skilling program.
4. Placement Officer: Graduate/MBA with minimum 2 to 3 year work experience in placement management for vocational skilling program candidates.
5. Center Manager : Graduate/PG with minimum 3 to 4year work experience in Center management for Residential Center.
6. Mobiliser: Preferentially graduate with minimum 01 year work experience & a proven record in mobilizing candidates for skill development program. ( Location – Saharanpur , Muzaffarnagar, Mathura , Agra, Bulandshar)
Qualifications can be relaxed for deserving candidate, and preference to those candidates who have done eSOP Certification.
Kindly drop your resume clearly mentioning in subject line the position you are applying for: email@example.com
The resume should contain details of current and expected CTC.
Please put the ref. In Mail body : GetNgoJobs.org