HCL foundation ,NOIDA, India
JOB DESCRIPTION FOR OFFICE ADMINISTRATOR
(Code: HCLF/ Admin/ 09122019)
HCL Foundation Invites applications for the post of Office Administrator
Vacancy released by HCL Foundation Vacancy Code HCLF/ Admin/ 09122019
Date of Posting Wednesday, 20th May 2020
Last date for application Friday, 5th June 2020
Location NOIDA, Uttar Pradesh
About HCL Foundation HCL Foundation (HCLF) was established in 2011 as the CSR arm of HCL Technologies. It is a not for-profit- organization, that strives to contribute towards national and international development goals, bringing about lasting positive impact in the lives of people, through long term sustainable programs. The foundation aims to alleviate poverty and achieve inclusive growth and development.
The foundation aims to alleviate poverty and achieve inclusive growth and development. Active community engagement ensures optimal long-term gains and upward accountability. HCL Foundation works through Life Cycle Based, Integrated Community Development Approach with thematic focus on Education, Health, Skill Development & Livelihood, Environment and Disaster Risk Reduction & Response. Child protective strategies, inclusion and gender transformative approaches remain central in all initiatives of HCL Foundation, thus ensuring comprehensive development.
Our integrated approach places the communities at the very center of our efforts. We believe in the power of collective action and work closely with communities, both in urban and rural geographies in India, as well as globally. Recognizing them as active citizens who script their destiny, we see them as partners in change rather than passive beneficiaries. Presently HCL Foundation is implementing four flagship programs, namely HCL Samuday & HCL Grant – Rural Development initiatives, HCL Uday – an Urban Development Initiative and Power of 1 – HCL’s volunteer engagement program. Details for all these programs can be found on our website – https://www.hclfoundation.org/
• Credibility • Transparency • Accountability • Outreach to the Unreached • Sustainability & Scalability
Create a source code for sustainable socio economic development
Nurture clean, green and healthy communities where everyone is empowered and equipped to reach their full potential in full engagement with our employees and partners, showcasing and establishing international standards of planning, implementation, monitoring and evaluation in community development.
Link to Videos: HCL Foundation Video – https://youtu.be/GW9oTI28BuQ
HCL Uday Video – https://youtu.be/hGlrFI7qlR0
VACANCY DETAIL Position: OFFICE ADMINISTRATOR Location: NOIDA, UTTAR PRADESH
Under the leadership of the Director, HCL Foundation, the assigned personnel will be responsible for carrying out the Administrator role for HCL Foundation’s day to day activities. The incumbent will be responsible for coordinating and implementation of various office related/ admin work. The incumbent will report to the Deputy Manager, Finance.
The position will be responsible for:
Responsible for procurement of office supplies and stationery.
Organize venue for large meetings, staff / TB training programs.
Organize food and other logistics for employee meetings, trainings and visitors.
Procurement of assets such as office furniture, guest house furniture and fixtures, and supplies.
Procurement of services such as vehicle, telephone etc.
Create a database of vendors for such procurements and as much as possible get into contracts for long term requirements.
Managing inter district travel requirement for staff and visitors by having vendor for vehicle supply and contract.
Booking hotels for stay and travel tickets for visitors and employees.
3. Office Management
Manage dispatch and inward communication, postal, courier and maintain a register for the same.
Material distribution in field.
Maintain staff movement register and follow up with locations and movement of staff
4. Asset Management (Non-IT Assets)
Maintain the asset register for all locations in specified format.
Update register with new assets.
Work closely with District / Regional Manager / Department Heads for disposal of old assets as per financial policy guidelines.
Manage assets / materials in stock, issue them as per procedure
5. Organizing Program Training
Administration and logistic arrangement for programmatic training. (Venue, Food, Guest House, distribution of Travel allowances etc.)
Checking of Bills or Supporting Vouchers in support of expenses incurred for the training.
6. Travel reimbursement of staff
Verify the travel reimbursement of staff with attendance record and certify before approval.
Attributes and experience:
1. Minimum 2 years of working experience in Procurement, Vendor management, Logistics & Assets management preferably in a non-profit/non-governmental organization.
2. Good communication skills; Fluent in Hindi, good in English.
3. Ability to learn and work independently.
4. Good problem solving skills.
5. Must also have the ability to work well under pressure and deliver within required deadlines, often in a fastpaced work environment.
6. Basic organizational and administrative skills.
7. Ability to multitask and work under pressure.
Qualifications and Skills:
1. Graduate (Preferably commerce).
2. Good knowledge of computer - Windows and Microsoft Office applications (Word, Excel etc.). Remuneration: Salary commensurate with experience.
How to apply:
1. Please submit your CV with a Cover Letter.
2. Send your application to (email@example.com) and (firstname.lastname@example.org) latest by 5 th June 2020.
3. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted. (Please note: - This is a re-advertised position, in case you have already applied against the earlier JD, you need not apply again)