Operations Senior Manager (Explosive Hazard Management Team Lead)
UNOPS , Baghdad, Iraq
Female candidates are strongly encouraged to apply.
Candidates with Non-UN experience are encouraged to apply.
Summary of key responsibilities:
- Planning and Tasking
- Quality Management
- Information Management
You may find more information at
- Advanced University Degree (Master’s Degree or equivalent) with a minimum of 7 years of relevant experience; or
- First level University degree (Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent) with a minimum of 9 years of relevant experience; or
- Military Experience (or relevant Police Experience) at the Senior NCO (Non-Commissioned Officer) or Officer level or equivalent with 13 years of relevant experience.
- Relevant experience is defined as experience in Project Management or Operations management, or related fields.
- IMAS level 3+ (IEDD Advanced) is required.
- Experience working with International Mine Action Standard is required.
- One year of experience with Humanitarian Mine Action sector is required.
- Fluency in English (reading, writing, speaking) is required.