ACTED , Syria
Location: Suran- Syria
The emergency outreach worker under the supervision of NFI Program Assistant will be primarily required to play a key role in implementing the needs assessment, registration and distribution and other related activities at all stages of in-kind or voucher/cash project.
Chain of Command
Under the authority of: ER NFI Assistant
Line Management: ER NFI Officer
Duties and Responsibilities
● Implementing the distribution for in-kind or voucher programs and other related activities at all stages of the project.
● Collaborate with the community leaders and volunteers for smooth implementation of project activities.
● Conduct community meetings to sensitize communities on the organization’s program and beneficiary entitlements.
● Assessment, identification, registration and verification of beneficiaries.
● Participate in implementation of assessments.
● Preparing and sorting documents for Data Entry.
● Entering data into database software and checking to ensure the accuracy of the data that has been inputted.
● Resolving discrepancies in information and obtaining further information for incomplete documents.
● High school degree.
● NGOs experience, 1 years in relevant fields.
● Experience with NFI programs including in-kind, voucher and cash modalities
● Very good report writing and data entry skills. Only Female candidates are encouraged to apply