Social Impact, United States
Social Impact is a global development management consulting firm. We provide monitoring, evaluation, strategic planning, and capacity building services to advance development effectiveness. We work across all development sectors including democracy and governance, health and education, the environment, and economic growth. Since 1997 we have worked in over 100 countries for clients such as US government agencies, bilateral donors, multilateral development banks, foundations, and nonprofits.
The Pricing Associate leads and coordinates all aspects of the cost proposal, from the review of solicitations to the completion of a compliant submission package. The Pricing Associate is responsible of ensuring that full cost proposals are accurate and meet corporate margin targets as well as Social Impact and client’s compliance requirements.
- Review and understand solicitation cost requirements. Identify contract- and pricing-related clarification questions to ask the client
- Manage all aspects of the cost proposal and support cost capture
- Serve as the main point of contact for proposal cost matters
- Ensure that established corporate profit margins are maintained on cost proposals
- Advice program team on relevant consideration to implementation issues as they may arise, ensuring that all appropriate level of effort and costs are included avoiding risks of bidding below cost.
- Produce cost reimbursement and time and materials budgets, budget narratives, and other cost components. Produce final Cost Volumes for submission
- Manage partners inputs for the cost proposal
- Process all due diligence for confirmation if inputs including appropriate cost support documentation for subcontractors and consultants as applicable.
- Organize, schedule, and lead Green Team meeting(s) and any other cost meetings
- Negotiate with the client once a draft contact is received, coordinating review of the draft contract, consolidating any comments, and communicating directly with the client.
- Other contract and proposal administrative tasks as needed
- Bachelor’s degree and a minimum of 3 years of experience
- Advanced knowledge of Excel
- Experience with Federal regulations (FAR) and USAID regulations .
- Knowledge of MS Office suite applications.