Oxfam GB , United Kingdom
Fixed Term: 6 months Salary: £30,985-£40,168 gross per annum**
Oxfam is a global movement of people working together to end the injustice of poverty.**
Do you have demonstrable ability to design and produce promotional graphics and animations using the Adobe Creative Suite – particularly Photoshop?*
Do you have excellent website production skills, including experience using a CMS?*
Do you have good knowledge of coding with HTML5 and CSS3?*
We are looking for a Producer at a pivotal time of transition and change for the organisation.
What you’ll be doing:
In this role, you will create and implement compelling and effective digital communications that drive conversion and sales for Oxfam’s Online Shop.
We’re looking for a candidate who cares about Oxfam's mission to end poverty and is personally aligned to the values of empowerment, accountability and inclusion in all you do and our feminist principles.
An ideal candidate for the role will also be / have:
· Demonstrable ability to design and produce promotional graphics and animations using the Adobe Creative Suite – particularly Photoshop.
· Excellent website production skills, including experience using a CMS.
· Good knowledge of coding with HTML5 and CSS3.
· Expert knowledge of good practice in web design, including usability, SEO and accessibility.
· Proven conceptual thinking abilities – ability to convey complex messages visually.
· Knowledge of commonly accepted design rules and conventions and a natural eye for layout and aesthetics.
· Ability to assess creative work and provide articulate and constructive feedback.
· Good attention to detail – ability to identify trends in data; to spot opportunities for improvement in creative assets / copy; to debug code.
· Strong influencing skills – ability to guide stakeholders to ensure the best possible project outcomes for the user.
We believe flexible working is key to building the Oxfam of the future, so we’re open to talking through the type of flexible arrangements which might work for you. We think this role would work particularly well as fully or partially home-based.
Our values and commitment to safeguarding:
Oxfam is committed to preventing any type of unwanted behaviour at work including sexual harassment, exploitation and abuse, lack of integrity and financial misconduct; and committed to promoting the welfare of children, young people, adults and beneficiaries with whom Oxfam GB engages. Oxfam expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment by complying with our code of conduct. We place a high priority on ensuring that only those who share and demonstrate our values are recruited to work for us.
The post holder will undertake the appropriate level of training and is responsible for ensuring that they understand and work within the safeguarding policies of our organisation.
Conditional offers made in selection stages may also be subject appropriate screening checks. Oxfam GB participates in the Inter Agency Misconduct Disclosure Scheme. In line with this scheme we will take into account any live disciplinary sanctions a candidate may have when making the selection decision.