Program and Monitoring and Evaluation (M&E) Associate
World Learning, Agadir, Morocco
World Learning is a leading international non-profit organization advancing education, systems strengthening, and inclusive development through programming around the world. World Learning seeks applications for a Program and M&E Associate, a 16-month consultancy position. The Program and M&E Associate will assist the Director with implementation, monitoring, and evaluation of the Morocco-based activities of an anticipated program promoting female youth employment.
- Contribute to screening of applicants, curriculum design, training of trainers, direct training and other aspects of direct implementation;
- Working under the direction of a Program Director, coordinate with short-term consultants such as trainers, project partners, mentors, and all other key stakeholders;
- Monitor quality of all program activities, and contribute to high-quality and timely reports, work plans, and other program deliverables;
- Monitor progress against program indicators and milestones and offer regular communication on data to ensure that training and employment targets are met;
- Contribute to program communications needs, such as summarizing and communicating program achievements, collecting and disseminating success stories, and using social media channels to communicate with participants and other stakeholders;
- Conduct an evaluation and produce a report of the program’s activities;
- Other responsibilities as assigned.
- B.A. and minimum 5 years of relevant experience, or M.A. and 3 years of relevant experience;
- Demonstrated experience working on youth employment or workforce development programs required. Experience with training or mentorship approaches preferred;
- Experience with monitoring and evaluation processes and systems;
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills;
- Commitment to inclusive programming that encourages full participation of individual regardless of gender, disability status, ethnicity, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity or other marginalized status;
- Moroccan nationality and verbal and written fluency in French and Arabic required, English fluency preferred.
World Learning is an equal employment opportunity/affirmative action/veterans/ADA employer, committed to increasing the diversity of its workforce.