PROGRAM DEVELOPMENT & REPORTING MANAGER
CARE USA, Syria
CARE is seeking for Program Development and Reporting Manager. CARE is working in Syria to support vulnerable women, men, girls and boys affected by the ongoing civil war. We work both through partners and through direct delivery of humanitarian assistance across different parts of Syria. In addition, CARE supports livelihoods recovery and resilience programming across Syria. Currently CARE’s core sectors in Syria are Food Security & Livelihoods (FSL), WASH, Emergency Response and Protection, working with over 120 staff in hubs across the country. CARE's programs North East Syria (NES) have a strategic focus on provision of humanitarian assistance (FSL, WASH, NFIs, etc.) and resilience centered programming with a key focus on livelihoods and food security. The NES program provides humanitarian response with a mixed approach of directly implementation and through partnerships with local non-governmental organizations. On-going monitoring is conducted both by CARE staff and third party agencies contracted in locally in North East Syria. CARE will continue to strengthen a mixed hybrid implementation modality, developing the partnership approach in order to increase the response through this modality.
The Program Development (PD) Manager will be based in NES and will report to the Program Development and Quality Manager. He or she will be responsible for contributing to the fundraising and reporting, facilitating inputs from all departments to develop high quality proposals and reports, reflecting the work completed and lessons learned.
- Fundraising and Proposal Writing
- Grant Management
- Documentation and Filling
- Bachelor’s degree in a relevant field (Social Science, Public Administration, Business Administration, Developmental Studies)
- 3-5 years of experience in working in a conflict context supporting humanitarian assistance programs
- Advanced English in formal, written communications
- Understanding of and experience with various donor proposal and reporting requirements
- At least one year experience with proposal writing for development oriented organizations;