Save the Children, Iraq
External website advert template
Provide high quality individual and group support to children, adolescents, their caregivers and teachers, provide high-level technical assistance to MHPSS program staff, lead the setting up and delivery of Iraq MHPSS programs for children, adolescents, their caregivers and teachers and contribute to high quality of proposals and reporting.
In order to be successful you will bring/have:
- Professional experience of 1 years minimum, among which 1 in a field related to public health, environment engineering, hygiene promotion, communication, behavior change and conducting trainings etc.
- Excellent facilitation and presentation skills.
- Computer skills excellent knowledge of Excel, Word and power point.
- Working on applications like Kobo collect, ODK, etc.
- Ability to listen and adopt.
- Good interpersonal skills.
- Perfect knowledge of local languages.
- Iraqi Nationality.
- Experience in NGO sector.
- Fluent Oral and written English, and Arabic languages are desirable.
We offer a competitive package in the context of the sector.
We employ approximately 25,000 people across the globe and work on the ground in over 100 countries to help children affected by crises, or those that need better healthcare, education and child protection. We also campaign and advocate at the highest levels to realise the right of children and to ensure their voices are heard.
We are working towards three breakthroughs in how the world treats children by 2030:
- No child dies from preventable causes before their 5th birthday
- All children learn from a quality basic education and that,
- Violence against children is no longer tolerated
We know that great people make a great organization, and that our employees play a crucial role in helping us achieve our ambitions for children. We value our people and offer a meaningful and rewarding career, along with a collaborative and inclusive workplace where ambition, creativity, and integrity are highly valued.
Please apply using a cover letter and up-to-date CV as a single document. Please also include details of your current remuneration and salary expectations. A copy of the full role profile can be found at
We need to keep children safe so our selection process, which includes rigorous background checks, reflects our commitment to the protection of children from abuse.