Programme Associate (Monitoring & Evaluation) SC6 Damascus VA043-2020
WFP , Dimashq, Syria
Within delegated authority, the M&E Associate will be responsible for the following duties: (These duties are generic and thus are not all-inclusive nor are all duties carried out by all M&E Associates):
• Tracking of COMET/SMD: Support the COMET/SMD Focal Point in following-up with field offices and country office units on accurate and timely data entry, validation, reconciliation and reporting.
• Tracking of MODA and other tools: Manage, enhance and maintain the process monitoring systems, while exploring concrete tracking methods for decentralized levels (field). In coordination with the M&E database developer and IT colleagues, support the enhancement of the online system to track and follow up on monitoring findings and automatically generate dashboards through Tableau from the on-site monitoring checklists and develop trends analysis. Create dashboards and run analysis to track data entry and performance of enumerator teams in regards to quantity and quality of the entered data. Ensure that all monitoring data is submitted on-time and in good quality.
• Data Visualization: In coordination with the Information Management Officer and the Senior Data-analyst,support the development of standard dashboards and perform in depth analysis where necessary.
• Monitoring Tools: Process monitoring data collection. Review and update monitoring tools to align checklists to the IRM and new Corporate Results Framework and Log frame in consultation with activity managers.
• Assist the Programme Officer in organizing project missions, meetings and briefing sessions
• Perform other related duties as required