Project and M&E Assistant
Voluntary Service Overseas, Nairobi, Kenya
The purpose of this role is to work in close collaboration with county governments, Education Actors, schools, parents, communities and volunteers to deliver Access to Quality Education and Transition for C&AWDs Project objectives.
Skills, qualifications and experience
- Bachelor's degree in Special Needs Education or inclusive Education
- At least 2 years’ experience working in the field of both project management, finance or administrative experience in an NGO or community based organisation.
- Evidence of knowledge and skills in M&E
- Evidence of previous experience in implementing Disability project
- Proven experience in coaching and mentoring of team members
- Knowledge on gender and inclusion practices
- Good written and spoken English and Kiswahili skills, Kenya Sign Language skills is an added
- Ability to work effectively as a team member and with minimal supervision
- Good written and oral communication.
- Evidence of effective problem solving and organisational skills.
- Evidence of professionalism and high integrity.
- Evidence of openness to learning to improve own performance