Project Manager - NIH - OSMO/OAS/OAEII
CAMRIS , Bridgnorth, United Kingdom
CAMRIS is a clinical and life sciences firm that realizes innovative solutions to challenges worldwide through high-quality, cost-effective program and research management services. We combine our proven systems with today’s most effective, evidence-based best practices to improve the lives of people around the world. Our core practice areas include HIV/AIDS, microbiology and infectious disease research, vaccine research, development and production, global health security, biodefense, and clinical research.
CAMRIS attracts the next generation of scientists to work at premier government research and development institutions with state-of-the-art facilities and equipment, under world leaders in health research. Our exceptional benefits package that includes medical, dental and vision coverage, 401k plan with employer contribution, paid holidays, vacation, Medical and Flexible Spending Accounts, and life insurance. If you enjoy being a part of a high performing health and research organization dedicated to making the world a healthier place, please apply today!
We are seeking a Project Manager to support the overall functions of the OD/OSMO/OAS and OAEII, NIH:
*Note: 25 hours per week. One year period of performance. Will not contain option periods.
- Work with NIAID Office of Administrative Services (OAS) senior leadership, ATP Project Manager, and Subject Matter Experts to develop and deliver training for all NIAID OAS, administrative support staff, and other NIAID staff as requested and approved.
- Design and Develop training materials to include:
- Instructor-Led Materials: End User Manuals, Instructor Outlines and Materials, Participant Workbooks, Quick Reference Guides, Job Aids and Instructional Videos.
- Deliver training using various methodologies to include:
- Virtual Instructor-Led
- Just-in-Time Training and End User Support
- Create customized instructions on various Office 365 applications with a focus on SharePoint Online as it pertains to administrative needs.
- Bachelor’s degree in a related discipline
- MOS Master Instructor
- MOS Microsoft Office Specialist
- Minimum of five (5) years of experience in a related field
- Expertise in MS Office 365, SharePoint Online, and Office 365 Integration
- Expertise in Instructional Design
- Expertise in Instructor-led training