UNOPS, Democratic Republic Of The Congo
Under the overall guidance of the CDOH Director, and the direct supervision of the Head of Programme, the Project Manager will be responsible for the overall implementation of the project and thus will be required to plan, manage, coordinate and monitor the project activities implemented by UNOPS, in Goma and other locations across the DRC, and possibly in surrounding countries where similar projects are being implement but on a smaller scale in following areas:
- Project Delivery and Performance
- Monitoring and reporting
- Stakeholder engagement
- Quality assurance
- Knowledge management and innovation
- Personnel Management
You may find more information at
- Advanced University degree (Master's or equivalent) in Project Management, Human Resources Management, Business Administration, Economics, International Relations, Political/Security/Development Studies or other related disciplines is required.
- First level University degree (Bachelor's or equivalent) in Project Management, HR management, Business Administration, Economics, International Relations, Political/Security/Development Studies or other related disciplines with two additional years of relevant professional experience may be accepted in lieu of a Master’s degree.
- Minimum five (5) years’ experience in Project Management with at least two (2) years’ experience in Human resources or Administration is required.
- Experience working in an emergency, post-crisis environment and/or with UN missions is a strong asset.
- Familiarity with country context and program/project regions is an asset.
- Proven experience in administrative / financial management is an asset.
- Proven experience in HR projects is an asset.
- Full working knowledge of English and French is required.