Senior Program Manager (Mentor To Go)
Mentor Together, Karnataka, India
Mentor Together is an award winning non-profit organization that has pioneered the youth mentoring movement in India. We provide children and youth facing adversity, empowering one-on-one relationships with mentors, that help them achieve their goals and dreams. We have worked with over 5,000 children and youth. We currently work across 6 cities and 4 rural and peri-urban populations. We are a distributed but tightly knit team of professionals and development sector enthusiasts. We value hard work, detail-oriented execution and perseverance.
Over 2018 – 2021, Mentor Together will work with over 20,000 young people through face-to-face and technology mediated mentorships. We work with partners like Amdocs India, Cognizant India, Rosy Blue Foundation, Edelgive Foundation, Fidelity Management Research, Cisco India, and others.
Learn more about us at www.mentortogether.org.
OVERVIEW: The Senior Program Manager has overall ownership and responsibility of a program with 250 – 300 pairs, working with a program team to ensure successful program execution.
- 20% Planning and Organizing
- Creating the annual operating plan for project/s of size at between 250 – 400 pairs
- Creating quarterly, monthly and weekly trackers and milestones for the annual plan
- 20% Program Execution Support
- Review weekly and fortnightly plans with teams
- Review outputs
- Assist in troubleshooting of any kind
- 20% Personnel Management
- Manage hiring of program team reporting to Senior Program Manager
- Conduct reviews and appraisals of team
- Plan out skill development and training calendars for team
- 20% Partner Reporting & Management
- Prepare monthly, quarterly and annual reports to partners
- Discuss program progress on a regular basis with partners
- 20% Accounting & Financial Management
- Review financial spending on projects on a monthly, quarterly and annual basis
- Approve expenses submitted by direct reportees
- Approve requests for advances based on spending
- Review MIS based on budgets and expenditure
- Very strong analytical and logical skills
- Very strong oral and written communication skills
- Strong team leadership and personnel management skills
- Reports to CEO
- Reported to by Program Manager, Program Coordinator, Mentee Manager
- CV and covering letter
- Skill assignment/s
- Personal interview
If interested in this job, please write to firstname.lastname@example.org with a cover letter and your resume. Please mention the title of this job clearly in your email. Also, mention your last drawn compensation and expected compensation.