Senior Program Officer
IDA , Gaziantep, Turkey
- Assist in managing budget as assigned by direct supervisor
- Coordinating with field managers and head of facilities to follow up on the work progress and the quality of provided services
- Constantly monitor and analyze donor opportunities to ensure they align with operational intent.
- Facilitating the programs processes ensuring timely and quality preparation of proposals, donor reports, and other reporting requirements
- Support in collection, entry, analysis & visualization of data for program reporting.
- Support with development and preparation of new or adapted activity materials, including training curricula & M&E tools,
- Provide verbal interpretation & written translation from English to Arabic and from Arabic to English, related to meetings, training, activities, tools, & other materials.
- Participate in program meetings for strategic planning and evaluation.
- Maintaining updated staffing lists of all IDA supported HFs; communicate directly with health facilities to update any vacant positions; work with medical team and HR department for recruitment including developing job descriptions, posting of vacancies, setting up necessary interviews, supporting the interview panel, shortlisting and finalizing interview and hiring process with HR department; ensure all expense reports and time sheets are complete.
- Receiving Internal Requests (IRs) from medical team (with specifications completed) and complete necessary documentation to submit PRs to logistics for processing as well as tracking all medical procurement; work directly with IDA supported HFs, medical department and logistics team to ensure needs are met.
- Coordinating with all other departments on behalf of the program team and provide feedback during routinely programme department meetings.
- Assisting programme team in administrative issues related to training such as preparing translated materials, accommodation, procurement requisitions for training halls, follow up on logistical arrangements and procuring supplies, per diem for trainees and transportation, and provide note-taking support for trainings and activities & support in preparing activities report.
- Meeting with Programme Manager and relevant programme team and report on the status of HR/Admin,
- Finance, Logistics, and other program operational issues during routinely program department meetings.
- Supporting in collection, entry, analysis & visualization of data for program reporting
Requirements and Qualifications
- Bachelor’s degree in medical science, or related field or equivalent relevant work experience, a PMD certificate is advantage.
- Working experience with humanitarian NGOs for at least two years, having practical knowledge and experience in the field of logistics, admin, and finance in relevant to programme.
- Ability to work under pressure and manage several tasks at a time.
- Must be highly skilled in Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, Outlook, and PowerPoint).
- Experience in managing staff and the ability to operate in an insecure and dynamic environment.
- Fluency in written and spoken Arabic, English fluency compulsory speaking, writing, Turkish language is an assist.
- Ability to work independently and responsibly.
- Experience working with international standards. A flexible, quick learner.
- Eligible to work legally in Turkey