Senior Project Officer—Emergency (Re-Advertisement )
ACTED , Syria
Duties and Responsibilities
- Plan and oversee in kind assistance distributions activities in the camps
- Plan and oversee the demographical assessments.
- Raise all needed order forms to conduct the assessments and distributions in Azaz area.
- Directly manage the distribution team in Azaz Area.
- Ensure that all needed program quality checks upon receiving kits are done regularly.
- Ensure that all distribution sites are prepared and suitable to conduct the distributions in terms of space and security conditions with direct coordination with PR and Log departments.
- Supervise the establishment of distribution points and ensure the alignment with ACTED’s standards
- Ensure that Bi-weekly/monthly reports are submitted to the line manager in a timely manner.
- Ensure the accuracy of the information collected
- Ensure that all, vouchers, beneficiaries list, and all distribution-related documents are prepared properly
- Ensure timely reporting of achievements/ difficulties to supervisor
- Other duties will be assigned by supervisor
- University degree is required
- 2-3 years’ experience in distribution programs.
- Experience working with INGO will be highly considered.
- Good level in written and spoken English.
- Demonstrated communication and organizational skills;
- Ability to hold the physical efforts in case the work required that.
- Ability to train, mobilize, and manage staff.
- Flexibility and ability to multi-task under pressure;
- Ability to work well in unstable and frequently changing security environments;
- Willingness to work and live in often remote areas under basic conditions;
- Proven ability to work creatively and independently