Senior Supply Chain Associate GS-7
WFP, Yangon, Myanmar
Under the direct supervision of Head of Supply Chain in Yangon, the incumbent will perform the following duties:
- Manage complex operational issues and provide solutions or recommendations related to supply chain optimization and capacity strengthening projects.
- Prepare, monitor and revise budget for all planned Supply Chain EPR activities, ensuring adherence to relevant procedures and in compliance with corporate standards.
- Prepare reports for internal, donors and government partners for Supply Chain EPR project activities.
- Work closely with internal EPR working groups in preparing and reviewing CO Contingency Plan and support CO’s response in emergencies.
- Update the Minimum Preparedness Plan (MPA) action plan related to Supply Chain on a regular basis.
- Coordinate closely with RBB Supply Chain/EPR team to strengthen the capacity of National Supply Chain system and Emergency Preparedness Plan.
- Work closely with the team to organize trainings, simulation exercise and workshops and participate in the regular emergency preparedness/disaster management forums.
- Monitor closely on the emergency stock inventory (both foods and non-food items) and ensure to have the operational equipment are ready for deployment.
- Coordinate and liaise with internal and external stakeholders to support Supply Chain EPR operations management and strengthen partnerships on humanitarian supply chain.
- Manage a team(s) of staff providing technical advice, coaching, guidance and training, to ensure individual and team objectives are delivered to agreed standards and deadlines for all assistance modalities.
- Participate in emergency assessment and logistics capacity assessment, if/when required.
- Perform other duty which may require by supervisor.