Social Cohesion Technical Advisor
VSO , Yangon, Myanmar
What We Offer:
* Annual Gross Salary MMK 35,100,000
* Pension benefit
* Working Monday – Friday
* Medical insurance including dependents
* 37 days leave including public holidays
* Flexible working
* Working with international colleagues and diverse volunteers
Your next position will:
Provide Strategic Leadership and Technical advice on Social Cohesion Programme portfolio in Myanmar to contribute to building safe, peaceful and resilience community. You will take lead in working with social cohesion networks and explore viable consortium to position VSO wider engagements and VfD leadership in social cohesion.
What it takes to be Social Cohesion Technical Advisor with VSO:
* Experience in social cohesion, peacebuilding, resilience and tolerance building role in Myanmar.
* Experience of working with a development agency that works through volunteers and volunteering as an approach to development.
* Experience working in fragile states with most vulnerable women, youth and people with disability specifically in promoting inclusion, resilience, peaceful co-existence and tolerance, social integration and justice
* Right to work in Myanmar. VSO will not be able to provide for visa and work permit.
VSO promotes equal opportunities, values inclusion and seek to have a diverse workforce. We welcome applicants from all sections of the community regardless of gender, age, sexual orientation, ethnicity, religion and disability.
We have zero tolerance of abuse and exploitation of vulnerable people. We expect all our employees/volunteers to ensure we protecting children, young people and vulnerable adults from harm and abide by our safeguarding policy.
Due to a high volume of applications, only short listed candidates will be contacted.