UNRWA , Lebanon
- Conducts comprehensive social intervention assessment for individuals and families identified as being in need of social intervention and develops individual social intervention care plans in participation with the individuals/ families accordingly and using a strengths-based approach;
- Provides social support including psycho-social counselling to individuals and families based on a designated intervention care plan at household or facility level as appropriate;
- Identifies – where adequate external services are available - the need for referral to other UNRWA services and/or to external agencies and facilitates such referrals and follows up such referrals as part of the social intervention care plan to ensure appropriate care is provided;
- Documents all case work promptly and carefully in line with social work principles and values, and maintains accurate records of all cases using relevant social intervention databases;
- Facilitates and supports community based initiatives and activities targeting women, children, youth, elderly and persons with disability and the community at large as being complementary to social intervention where this has been identified as a conducive intervention to ongoing case work objectives at the individual and family level;
Maintains good working relations with various partners and stakeholders to increase refugees access to quality services provided by external partners;
Performs other duties as may be assigned by the supervisor(s).