Source to Pay Level 1 Support Analyst
Save the Children, United States Minor Outlying Islands
Save the Children International has an exciting opportunity for you to join our team as the permanent Source to Pay Level 1 Support Analyst in Asia (Manila Hub) . The Source to Pay (S2P) project forms a major part of Save the Children International's (SCI) High Performing Organisation (HPO) programme. The project's goal is to design, develop and implement a global Source to Pay "SAP Ariba", Agresso Accounts Payment and systemised Scheme of Delegation solution across 56 country and regional offices in SCI and to other SC Member organisations by end of 2021- and to transform the current manual tendering, contract management, supplier management and purchasing processes into an automated solution.
The role will provide high quality operational and technical system support across several systems by triaging tickets and sharing with appropriate technical or business teams to support Save the Children International's suppliers and internal business functions. Minimising the adverse impact of incidents and problems on the business and preventing re-occurrence of Incidents.. Owner of the problem management process, ensuring reduction in recurring issue goals are achieved, the role holder will be the first point of contact for all technical queries relating to the systems interfacing with ProSave: Agresso (Financial Management System), TIM (Warehousing system), Oracle HR, HART (Humanitarian response reporting platform), Data Ware House and AMS and will be responsible for the initial diagnostic and triage for escalation to L2 and L3 or to the appropriate business teams.
Skills and Experience:
- A basic understanding of IT and relevant terminology for core systems for example HR, Finance, and to communicate it to non-technical staff
- Attention to detail with analytical, troubleshooting and problem solving skills
- Possess a willingness to learn and co-operate as a team
- Knowledge of Data with excel and SQL
- Experience in interacting with end users and other stakeholders
Strong written communications skills, excellent teamwork and interpersonal skills
Cultural awareness and experience of delivering global web solutions that cater for local needs (eg. area with poor bandwidth, multiple character sets, etc.)
Able to demonstrate instances of initiative that have delivered organisational benefits
Outstanding customer service orientation and follow-up skills
- Ability to work independently without direct supervision
- Ability to learn new web/collaborative systems and applications quickly
- Ability to work well under pressure
- Understanding of SAP Ariba
- Knowledge in Ariba Sourcing, Contract Management, Buying & Invoicing and/or Guided Buying
Experience of supporting system reporting tools and data extracts
Experience of working in organisations with international activities
Non-profit sector knowledge/experience
Experience with ERP system will be a good advantage
- The ability to converse in languages other than English such as French, Spanish, Arabic, Portugese
- Auditing skills/experience
- Administrator level knowledge of SharePoint 2010/2013
- Administrator level knowledge of Jira
- Experience in working with offshore project team members in different time zones
We offer a competitive package in the context of the sector with an option of flexible of working hours
We employ approximately 25,000 people across the globe and work on the ground in over 100 countries to help children affected by crises, or those that need better healthcare, education and child protection. We also campaign and advocate at the highest levels to realise the right of children and to ensure their voices are heard.
We are working towards three breakthroughs in how the world treats children by 2030:
- No child dies from preventable causes before their 5th birthday
- All children learn from a quality basic education and that,
- Violence against children is no longer tolerated
We know that great people make a great organization, and that our employees play a crucial role in helping us achieve our ambitions for children. We value our people and offer a meaningful and rewarding career, along with a collaborative and inclusive environment where ambition, creativity, and integrity are highly valued.
Please attach a copy of your CV and cover letter with your application, and include details of your current remuneration and salary expectations. A copy of the full role profile can be found at
We need to keep children safe so our selection process, which includes rigorous background checks, reflects our commitment to the protection of children from abuse.
All employees are expected to carry out their duties in accordance with our global anti-harassment policy.