Sr. Programme Manager
Save the Children, Roma, Italy
Member of the Portfolio Management and Development Department within the Sub Saharan Africa Unit, the Senior Programme Manager Ferrero acts as the lead and manager of the wider programme funded by Ferrero in strict coordination with the Ferrero MEAL and TA.
Under the overall supervision and lead of the Ferrero Programme Steering Committee, he/she is responsible for the implementation and oversight of SC Italy Programme in Cote D’Ivoire as well as the wider SC Italy coordination role of the work Ferrero implements in Ghana and CDI through its suppliers.
He/she will represent SC Italy towards the donor in close coordination with the Private Partnership Department.
He/She will work in close coordination with the Technical team in the IP, in particular with the MEAL Senior Advisor and CL Advisor allocated to the programme.
- Accountability for the full implementation of Ferrero Programme including: i) the Ferrero funded project in CDI and ii) the Support Role to Ferrero work in Ghana and in other areas of CDI;
- Ensures strong coordination and synergy with the Technical Team responsible for technical support;
- Leads on the quality and timely implementation and monitoring of the Ferrero Programme;
- Responsible for the oversight and monitoring of the budget for the whole programme;
- Ferrero funded Project in Cote d’Ivoire (CDI)
- Supports the Country Office structures and monitors end to end implementation of the Ferrero Funded Project in CDI;
- Under the supervision of the HoU Sub Saharan Africa, oversees and coordinates the “end to end” award cycle of the Ferrero Project in CdI in strict coordination with the SRPO for the Region;
- Acts as main interface for the project with SCI in CDI in strict coordination with the SRPO;
- Leads of monitoring and adjustments of the project implementation to reach agreed targets and results in coordination with the dedicated MEAL and TA;
- Monitors expenditures and coordinates within the portfolio for funding allocation.
- Support Role to Ferrero with suppliers in Ghana and CDI
- Leads on the implementation of the “Support Role” of SC Ita
- In coordination with the Technical Team, ensures efficient and effective implementation of the Technical Support activities as planned
- Oversees and coordinates the “end to end” award in strict coordination with the Ferrero Steering committee.
- Key accountability in internal coordination within IP and with the Corporate Department or the overall implementation of the Ferrero Programme;
- Engagement and donor relations
- Acts as primary focal point for donor relations for the programmatic aspects of the Ferrero Programme as a whole;
- Internal reporting
- Reports regularly in the Ferrero steering committee highlighting progress, issues, and risks.
- Timely and high quality end-to-end programme delivery;