Supply Chain Assistant - ECHO 2019 (Nationals Only)
Save the Children , Laguna, Philippines
The Supply Chain Assistant is responsible for administrative concerns/matters leading to the successful storage, accounting, disbursement and procurement of materials, equipment and goods needed for the Emergency Response Program.
Qualifications and Experience
- College degree
- Knowledgeable in Microsoft word and excel application
- Effective communication skills, both in written and verbal forms in order to establish effective relationships with a wide range of audiences, including at a geographical distance
- Ability to think and act fast
- High flexibility
- Strong sense of urgency and work ethic.
- Can tolerate working under ambiguous circumstances and sometimes difficult situations
- Understands and believes in Save the Children’s mission and vision; commits to its objectives and willing to adopt Save the Children’s methodology and framework.
Contract length: Fixed term position until May 31, 2021 based in Iligan City
We employ approximately 25,000 people across the globe and work on the ground in over 100 countries to help children affected by crises, or those that need better healthcare, education and child protection. We also campaign and advocate at the highest levels to realise the right of children and to ensure their voices are heard.
We are working towards three breakthroughs in how the world treats children by 2030:
- No child dies from preventable causes before their 5th birthday
- All children learn from a quality basic education and that,
- Violence against children is no longer tolerated
We know that great people make a great organization, and that our employees play a crucial role in helping us achieve our ambitions for children. We value our people and offer a meaningful and rewarding career, along with a collaborative and inclusive workplace where ambition, creativity, and integrity are highly valued.
Please apply using a cover letter and up-to-date CV as a single document. Please also include details of your current remuneration and salary expectations. A copy of the full role profile can be found at
We need to keep children safe so our selection process reflects our commitment to the protection of children from abuse.