Support Service Manager
UNOPS , Panama
Female candidates are strongly encouraged to apply.
This vacancy will select people for two vacancies: one in Panama City (Panama) and one in Managua (Nicaragua), and will also serve to create a pool of candidates in case similar roles are required in other countries of the Latin American and Caribbean region.
Contract type: Individual Contractor Agreement Contract
Regular monthly: This contract is established in the form of a Regular Monthly Contract, that is, a continuous presentation of the services required during the contract period, making the payments associated with the contract at the end of each calendar month.
Level of contract: ICS 10, equivalent to LICA 10 in local scale and IICA 2 in the international scale - The salary scale determination will be based on the nationality and place of residence of the selected candidate.
Summary of key responsibilities:
- Operations management
- Project planning and coordination support
- Procurement and logistics
- Financial management
- Human Resources Management
- Administration and Information Technology
- Knowledge Management
You may find more information at
- Master’s Degree or equivalent preferably in Business Administration, Public Administration, Finance, Economics, HR or related field.
- A combination of Bachelor’s degree with an additional 2 years of relevant work experience may be accepted in lieu of the education requirements outlined above.
- Based on academic degrees, a minimum of five (5) to seven (7) years of professional experience in operations management in a large international organisation, is required.
- Some experience in the UN system organisations, preferably in a developing country, is desirable.
- Fluency in Spanish is required.
- Fluency in written and oral English required.
- Knowledge of another official UNOPS language is an asset.