Training, Learning & Development Coordinator
Vera Solutions , Delhi, India
Vera Solutions is a global social enterprise and Certified B Corporation® building cloud and mobile applications for social impact organisations worldwide. Our clients — more than 300 organisations in over 70 countries — include major iNGOs and grant-making organisations, social enterprises, and community-based organisations.
This is an exciting opportunity to join a new business unit within Vera. The Training, Learning & Development Coordinator (TLDC) will help drive the ongoing success of our dynamic, international team. You will contribute to growing employees through execution of training and development activities for various business units, including consulting, product development, operations and sales teams. As the primary coordinator of our TLD initiatives, you will manage various aspects of our learning experience journeys, including generating training and development content; arranging company webinars; organising various study and support groups; distributing targeted learning content on various company platforms; and, supporting with the design and implementation of a Learning Experience Platform. You will engage with employees across the company and should be energised by connecting with a global team in various time zones and finding optimal avenues for learning engagement. We’re looking for someone inspired by learning and development, who demonstrates excellent communication, attention to detail, outcome orientation, and time management skills. We want someone with a demonstrated ability to learn processes and expectations quickly.
- Coordinate a smooth learning and development experience for all employees: generate learning content, support with targeted learning experience design, manage company-wide learning and development initiatives, keep learning and development systems up to date
- Achieve learning and development goals and objectives – support and grow all Verites!
- Build learning and development business unit: drive new and innovative ways to design learning experience journeys
- Serve as an ambassador for Vera Solutions in all communications
- Drive excitement for learning and development among employees, adapting to individual needs where required
- Use learning and development data to drive improvements and innovation
- Facilitate with the on-boarding/induction of new employees
- Draft, design, and develop new training and learning content
Qualification and Experience
- Bachelor’s Degree
- Energetic self-starter who is excited about sourcing training, learning and development
- Exemplary people skills, specifically oral and written communication
- Strong work ethic, outcome-oriented, attention to detail
- Comfort working in a visible role (working with employees across the globe)
- Professional integrity and sense of responsibility and accountability
- Technical aptitude and confidence with Google Suite, Microsoft Office Suite, etc.
- Degree in education, human resources, or related field preferred
- Prior experience in creating learning content, developing learning journeys
- Experience using Salesforce
- Interest in social service work or international development