ERP (NetSuite) Analyst
RI , United Kingdom
The ERP (NetSuite) Analyst provides data management and end-user support for an organization-wide ERP system and related programs. Supporting staff, end-users, and the Financial Systems Director on data imports, user assistance, training, and software/configuration changes.
ESSENTIAL RESPONSIBILITIES AND DUTIES
- Manage all field requests for support from end users and resolve or escalate appropriately and timely.
- Work with staff of organizational units to analyze current operational procedures, identify problems, and understand specific requirements such as forms of data input, how data will be summarized and used, formats for reports, etc.
- Work with technical resources to develop, test, and document software in order to implement and maintain an operational system.
- Coordinate and collaborate with functional users and IT/Finance staff to find solutions to problems identified in testing, ensure that requirements documentation is easily understood, and that proper testing of all systems functionality is completed.
- Prepare workflow charts and diagrams to specify in detail business process supported by enterprise systems.
- Ensure pertinent system, user guide, and training documentation are complete, current, and stored appropriately
- Performs other information technology and business analysis duties as required to support assigned enterprise systems.
- Uphold and promote RI’s commitment to ensuring the safeguarding and safety of the vulnerable communities we serve.
QUALIFICATIONS & SKILLS REQUIREMENTS
This position will require a demonstrated ability to achieve results in a demanding and fast paced environment.
- Bachelor’s degree in information technology, business/operations analysis, MIS, Accounting or a related field
- Previous experience in related positions or equivalent work and education experience will be considered
- Advanced Excel and spreadsheet skills
- Familiarity with ERP systems, specifically NetSuite, is highly desired
- Comfort with basic principles of accounting
- Strong communication skills in English including speaking, reading and writing
- Demonstrated ability to manage multiple priorities, deadlines, tasks efficiently
- Excellent time management skills and resourcefulness with strong attention to detail
- Excellent analytical and organizational skills
- Ability to think critically and creatively
- Excellent interpersonal skills, including patience, diplomacy, willingness to listen and respect for colleagues.
- Ability to work strategically and practically across multi-cultural teams
- Must be capable of working both individually and as part of a team.
We uphold the Humanitarian Principles: humanity, neutrality, impartiality and operational independence. We affirmatively engage the most vulnerable communities.
- Transparency and accountability
- Agility and innovation
How to apply.
- To apply for this post, click on the “Apply” button in the job advert page
- You will be asked to upload a CV and Cover Letter. The cover letter should be no more than 2 pages long and explain why you are interested in this post with Relief International and how your skills and experience make you a good fit.
Closing date. Please apply immediately we will be reviewing applicants on a rolling basis, therefore may withdraw the position for the job board closing date.
Please apply by uploading your cover letter and up-to-date CV on
Due to limited resources, only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
Note to external agencies, we will not be accepting CVs from third parties.
Relief International is committed to protecting our staff and the communities we work with from abuse and harm including sexual exploitation, sexual abuse and sexual harassment.
All staff are expected to abide by our Code of Conduct.
Recruitment to all roles in Relief International include a criminal records self-declaration, references and other pre-employment checks, which may include police and qualifications checks.
Diversity, Equity and Inclusion
Relief International is committed to diversity and gender equality, we strongly encourage applicants from the global south and female candidates to apply.