Haqdasrhak Empowerment solution Pvt. Ltd, Madhya Pradesh, India
Haqdarshak – Every Citizen Matters
Did you know that the Indian Government spends about USD 400 billion on social welfare and security programs every year? Despite this, there are 124 million people living below the poverty line and 400 million more working in the unorganized sector with no formal entitlements. At Haqdarshak, this is the problem we are trying to solve through an assisted tech model which ensures last mile connectivity.
We feel both humble and proud that in the last 5 years we have channelized over INR 500 crore and reached more than 1 million families across 22 states in the country. In the process, we have trained over 10000 women entrepreneurs — the frontline support agents — who earn a livelihood because they are trained on our products and processes. And we are super proud because this is no mean achievement. But we know, there is just so much more to do.
If you are a hustler, Haqdarshak will be a very important milestone in your Career because we believe in,
- Impact at scale
- Ambitious targets for the next 5 years
- Young, dynamic, empowered teams
- Intrapreneurial freedom
Position:- Fellow & Jr.Coordinator
No of Position:- 4
Salary 15000 To 20000
Duties and Responsibilities
Scope of work under the profile will include:
- Be responsible for on ground implementation of the project in assigned district of for delivery of benefits under various schemes to target beneficiary with the help of technology
- Lead, and closely monitor the operations work of the community mobilizers on ground
- Strategize the plan of implementation on ground to drive effective delivery and increase the network of community mobilizers in the assigned district/s for meeting the given revenue targets
- Build and Manage team of on-ground and other resources, as required and be responsible for team performance
- Community mobilization and the ability to identifying the “right” (suited to citizen-interest need and profile information) schemes with support from research teams.
- Lionizing with government officials (district Department & local authorities incl Gram Panchayats)
- Coordinate with the technology team and research team for effective on-ground implementation
- Routinely communicate with stakeholders to identify Key issues and establish innovative tools and mechanisms and generate new implementation approaches to provide public scheme information to the wider range of target audience
- Meeting disciplined reporting compliance to the Line Manager and set the same in the team on ground
- Required to maintain necessary documentation and reports for meeting Organizational compliance
- Study various initiatives taken by government, NGOs, corporate, private institutions in this space
- Foster Partnerships with government and non-government institutions aligned to the Organizational cause to facilitate on ground implementation process
Qualifications and Skills
1. Graduate in any disciple (Management / Social enterprise is preferable). *Masters in the specified domain would be an added advantage for selection.
2. Good communication and language proficiency skills in English and State local Language is mandatory.
3. Good communication skills in English and Hindi. Local dialect is important.
4. Should be interested and motivated to work in the domain of public schemes/policies/welfare & development. Prior experience as stated above is a plus.
5. Determined and motivated to reach Project and State targets and meet tight deadlines
6. Must be willing to travel extensively as per requirement, including travel to low income communities and rural districts of the State for direct interaction
7. Work according to the Organizational culture and respect for individuals
8. Honest, hardworking and willingness to learn
9. Determined and resourceful, and passionate about bringing Social Change
Send your CV and cover letter to email@example.com