Samarpan, Uttar Pradesh, India
Samarpan is inviting the suitable candidate for the following post on contractual basis:
Name of Post: Field Coordinator
No. of Post: 05
Honorarium: 9000.00 P/M or as per project provision.
job Location: Chandauli District, Mugalsaray, Uttar Pradesh
Roles and Responsibilities
• Field Associates/Coordinators will be responsible to aware on alternative livelihood, health and social entitlements by various activities.
• He will from groups in the villages and aware them for their rights and importance of health and livelihood.
• He will do meetings and events with community and ensure their maximum participation in Gram Sabha and programs.
• Identifying locations for mobilizing domestic workers & others.
• Collecting baseline information of village level.
• Assessing the health and livelihood needs and planning activities in coordination with the Project coordinator.
• Identifying different resources and leaders in the community who will help in sustaining the program long term
• Maintaining reports and records with quality etc.
Essential Qualification: Graduate/Masters in Social Work/Sociology/Psychology or any relevant stream
• Good communication skills with Hindi/English
• Have positive attitude to work with low-income communities
• Basic Computer literacy must
• Ability to work independently
• Should be open to use technology
How to Apply:
• Interested Candidates are requested to send in their Updated CV with covering letter at firstname.lastname@example.org
• Last date for sending application/CV is 15th July, 2022
• For more details, please visit our website http://samarpanjharkhand.org/Career/
Note: Only short listed candidates shall be notified by us.