Graduate Consultant, Agile Analyst - KSA
Palladium , Saudi Arabia
Graduate Consultant, Agile Analyst - KSA
Palladium is a global leader in the design, development and delivery of Positive Impact - the intentional creation of enduring social and economic value. We work with foundations, investors, governments, corporations, communities and civil society to formulate strategies and implement solutions that generate lasting social, environmental and financial benefits.
For the past 50 years, we have been making Positive Impact possible. With a team of more than 2,500 employees operating in 90 plus countries and a global network of more than 35,000 technical experts, Palladium has improved - and is committed to continuing to improve - economies, societies and most importantly, people's lives.
Palladium is a child-safe organisation, and screens applicants for suitability to work with children. We also prov ide equal employment to all participants and employees without regard to race, color, religion, gender, age, disability, sexual orientation, veteran or marital status.
Primary Duties and Responsibilities:
Palladium has an exciting opportunity for graduates, postgraduates and Career-changers to experience the world of consulting and professional services; working with experienced professionals across a variety of projects through an entry level, permanent position. By starting or refocussing your Career with Palladium, you can be one of the future leaders in the Positive Impact space.
Our Agile Analysts will fill an important role in supporting the delivery of a variety of projects, whichever capability they work with and have an opportunity to frequently engage with clients and internal stakeholders.
You can learn more about our projects and impact here:
As an Analyst you will be part of our Agile team covering the Europe, Middle-East and Africa (EMEA) region and work with a variety of managers, directors and clients. Based in either the United Kingdom or the Netherlands you will have the opportunity to work on assignments across our capability areas. We’re particularly interested in speaking with candidates interested in health, economic growth, governance, climate, and project management.
While your role will vary considerably, some of your key responsibilities will include:
- * Coordinating and contributing to business development activities, conducting market analysis and developing proposals
- * Undertaking administrative support for programmes to support delivery
- * Providing input for technical reports and presentations
- * Working closely with clients and Palladium teams to develop,test and implement solutions on the central issues facing clients and external partners, identify and undertake relevant research, and synthesize results into analysis that forms the basis of the deliverables
- * Serving as a key member of the Palladium team, and conducting work in a professional capacity representing the firm
- * Communicating analysis and recommendations both verbally and in writing to team members and clients
- * Support the development of Palladium’s knowledge resources, methods and intellectual property
- * A particular interest or experience in the sectors of health, economic growth, governance, climate, and project management would be beneficial
- * Willingness to live in or, relocate to, Riyadh KSA.
- Key skills required
- * Strong verbal and written communication skills
- * A self-starter, who uses their ability to be rational, resilient and sensible.
- * Grit and good judgement to cope with life's challenges.
- * Emotional intelligence, self-awareness and adaptive decision-making.
- * Great organisational skills and comfortable coordinating the work of others
- * Someone who can contribute to anything from basic administration tasks to researching a technical issue in support of the team.
- * Ability to work well in teams and with clients
- * Ability to balance and prioritise multiple tasks in changing environments
- * Proactive approach to self-development –.We want people who see the next development opportunity and grab it or indeed make the next opportunity happen;
- * Resilience – someone who works with a fast pace, changing environment and thrives on it
- The selection process will all be done remotely and will involve a combination of online assessments, interview and a presentation. The overarching evaluation framework will be Palladium's core competencies which are:
- * Embraces and champions change
- * Initiates change within and outside the organisation
- * Overcomes resistance to change - uses effective strategies to overcome barriers
- * Responds to changing external and internal business environments and situations
- * Perseveres and is tenacious in addressing setbacks
- * Takes innovative approach to problem solving and challenges the status quo
- * Curious to understand why and how things happen, going beyond the obvious
- * Able to identify patterns or connections between situations that are not obviously related
- * Understands cause and effect relationships for systematic solution building
- * Makes sound and evidence based decisions in all situations
People and Relationships
- * Fosters an inclusive workplace where diversity and individual differences are valued and leveraged
- * Attains commitment and support from diverse stakeholders to drive performance
- * Celebrates success by recognising and rewarding contribution to excellence
- * Leads and develops people towards meeting organisational objectives through coaching
- * Builds and nurtures authentic and collaborative external and internal relationships
Self-development and Adaptability
- * Takes actions to add value through capability development
- * Self-monitoring and self-aware, pursues and responds to feedback
- * Accountable and driven to achieve results
- * Takes responsibility and demonstrates commitment to deliver results
- * Reflects on and learns from a range of sources including own and others experience
- * Inspires and communicates strategy, understands bigger picture and interdependency of decisions
- * Understands and has a firm grasp of internal and external business drivers
- * Focuses on meeting internal and external client needs
- * Plans and manages risk and resources to maximise results
- * Focuses on delivering value to all stakeholders