Graphic Designer and Video Editor (Turkish National)
IDA , Gaziantep, Turkey
Who we are?
IDA is an international independent non-governmental organization providing medical and humanitarian assistance to people affected by conflicts, natural disasters and epidemics regardless of race, religion, gender or political affiliation.
IDA was founded in 2012 by Syrian doctors from Aleppo in response to the healthcare and humanitarian crisis in Syria.
IDA Syria is the main healthcare provider in Northern Aleppo/Syria area, working closely with 500,000 IDPs and 700,000 host community through 20 healthcare facility and other health and nutrition projects
During last year, IDA has provided 1.2 million services in Heath, Nutrition, WaSH and Camp Management
- Produce high-quality infographics for the implemented projects illustrating the outcomes and achievements.
- Develop graphs, charts, and analytics and illustrative maps, diagrams, and graphics supporting the development and update of internal and external public information materials.
- Layout reports, information sheets, and other publication materials.
- Assist in standardizing all existing products and templates such as info sheets, presentation, situation reports as well as fonts, formatting, icons, images and layout techniques.
- Deliver creative graphic and technical solutions for the use of new media (virtual 3D words/boxes, postcards).
- Improve and edit art-work, photos, visibility videos, posters, leaflets, brochures, charts and other graphic elements.
- Assess new standards, technologies and trends in line with IDA’s visibility needs.
- Develop communication material and support internal and external outreach efforts.
- Follow up discussion on Communication with Communities in the humanitarian sector and align IDA’s materials with gender and culturally sensitive tools.
- Assist with other IDA projects in Turkey as required.
- Perform such other duties as may be assigned.
- University degree in Media, Graphic Design or a related field from an accredited academic institution, with three years of relevant professional experience;
- Excellent knowledge of graphic design software;
- Proficiency with software packages, most specifically Adobe Suite (InDesign, Illustrator and Photoshop) and MS Office (Publisher, PowerPoint, Visio) Tableau and any other communication software;
- Proven strong background in developing communication tools;
- Proven strong organizational skills and practical experience of how to multi-task, prioritize and work independently.
- Having experience in video production (shooting, editing, production management)
- Fluency in English and Arabic is required.
- Working knowledge of Turkish is an advantage
Independent Doctors Association does not tolerate sexual exploitation and abuse, and committed to acting professionally and ethically.
Independent Doctors Association is zero tolerable with any SEA case, IDA is creating the best environment to make sure that all staff have understood SEA and how to report in case there is any suspected case