Human Resources Assistant
Shiksha Seva Foundation , Maharashtra, India
Experience with full-cycle recruiting overseeing daily operations of the HR department sourcing, shortlisting, negotiation, scheduling interviews, offer sourcing from job portals Review employment applications and job orders to match applicants with job requirements.
· Prepare or maintain employment records related to events, such as salary, hiring, termination, leaves, transfers, or promotions, and full & final settlement.
· Maintain and update human resources documents
· Support in planning and executing employee engagement activities with the team to have an in-depth understanding of the company & its policies to pitch correctly to the candidates
Education Background: Graduation or Post graduation with relevant experience.
· Overall 1 to 2 years of experience.
· Candidate should have experience in managing day-to-day HR Operations.
· At least 1 year of experience in talent management, recruitment & selection.
· Supporting Human Resource Dept. in Compliance Matters Pan India Level
· Candidate should have experience in Employee Motivation & Engagement Activities.
· Various HR & ADMIN MIS Reports / Dashboard etc.
· Handling various insurance policies ü Skills Set:
· Technical skills: MS Excel o Good knowledge of MS PowerPoint and MS Word